– TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY ORDERING FROM HETTY’S KITCHEN LTD YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
No order is confirmed until payment has been made and accepted. We cannot hold an order if an attempt to make payment has been declined.
We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time for any reason we deem fit. If the order is cancelled through a fault of Hetty’s Kitchen LTD we will make sure a full refund is sent to the customer within 14 days of cancellation.
Please ensure the shipping and order details provided are correct upon placing your order. It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct details, we cannot be held responsible for any products that are misdelivered, lost or delayed due to incorrect information. If you notice that you have made a mistake with your order (such as incorrect name or postage address) please contact us ASAP by replying to your confirmation email or through our contact details on our website and we will amend this for you. However, we cannot accept any order changes within 2 working days of your dispatch date and the order will be sent as is.
Hetty’s Kitchen is not liable to provide any refunds, replacements, discounts or compensation for customer or third party errors. However a goodwill gesture may be provided at the companies discretion.
Please ensure someone is home to receive your order as our trays of brownies are usually too large to fit through a letterbox. We cannot be held accountable for any problems that arise due to missed delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for the condition of any product once it’s left our bakery. However, please tell us if you feel that your item has been damaged during delivery with our postal provider (Royal Mail).
If you are collecting a cake we recommend it travels on a flat non slippery surface such as a boot or foot well. NOT on the seat of a car as they are slightly slanted and will make your cake slip in the box. Trays of brownies however are a little more robust and the passenger seat of a car should be fine.
All imagery, logo’s, text, photo’s and content of this website is property of Hetty’s Kitchen LTD and is not to be used without prior written consent from the company Director.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If you wish to cancel your order you must email us on firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 2 working days before your collection or dispatch date in order to receive a full refund. You must include your full name, your full address, what you ordered and when your dispatch or collection date is. If you do not provide all of this information we cannot accept your cancellation. We can not accept any cancellations received through social media messages.
All of our brownies are made fresh and perishable and therefore cannot be refunded, exchanged or credited unless they are of an unsatisfactory quality or if you have received the wrong item.
Please make sure you check that you are happy with the condition of your order as soon as you receive your delivery. If you are unhappy with the condition you have received your order in you must let us know within 48 hours in order to be considered for a refund/exchange/credit.
If you are unhappy with the item itself rather than the condition it arrived in, you have up until 14 days from your delivery date to let us know. Please contact us through email or phone (not through direct messages on social media as we sometimes find this unreliable and may not get your message).
Please provide us with as much evidence of possible of the issue so that we can properly get to the bottom of the cause of it. In some circumstances we may request that you return the product to us, in which circumstance we will refund your postage costs. If you are unable to return the product to us directly please send photos instead.
We aim to reimburse all funds from either cancellations or refunds within 14 days of confirmation.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions relate to the purchase of both virtual E-Gift cards as well as physical post-able paper Gift Cards purchased on https://hettyskitchen.co.uk or at The Cake Hatch at Hetty’s Kitchen registered premises at Unit 21a Morelands Trading Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL1 5RZ.
Buying a Gift Card
- E-Gift Cards are virtual products in email format. When buying a Gift Card on Hetty’s Kitchen, we will send an “instant” email with a code on a printable PDF to the buyer’s chosen email address. We do not take responsibility for incorrect entry of a receiver’s email address, so please make sure your send instructions are correct.
- Posted Gift Cards are physical paper based cards that we ship to your recipient will be sent on the dispatch date you have chosen. They contain a unique voucher code which can be used by anyone in receipt of the code. Hetty’s Kitchen can not take responsibility for incorrect entry of a receiver’s postal address so please make sure that your shipping address is correct.
- Gift cards are available to purchase in Great British Pounds Sterling and Pence only.
- Hetty’s Kitchen cannot amend the amount on a gift card once it has been created so please make sure your chosen amount is correct. However you may purchase additional gift cards if you wish to increase your amount.
- All gift cards will have an expiry date exactly 12 months from the date of creation.
Redeeming a Gift Card
- Gift Cards must be redeemed on https://hettyskitchen.co.uk and cannot be used at the Cake Hatch, Hetty’s Kitchen markets, events or at https://secret.hettyskitchen.com
- Gift Cards must be redeemed in Great British Pounds Sterling and Pence only and are not valid in any other currency.
- An E- Gift Card code is only tied to the gifter or receivers email account when the email is sent upon completion of the transaction is at checkout.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against any Hetty’s Kitchen product excluding Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards can be used to partially or fully contribute to a Hetty’s Kitchen purchase. Outstanding Gift Card value will remain in the account within which it was originally activated. If the Gift Card value does not cover the cart cost, additional payment methods must be used in order to complete the payment.
- One or more Gift Cards can be redeemed against an order, the value of each Gift Card will be added up to a total Gift Card value.
- Gift Cards value cannot be transferred to a cash value.
- A Gift Card balance can be viewed https://hettyskitchen.com/my-account/
Gift Cards cannot be discounted
- No discounts can be given on Gift Cards. This means that promo codes, free gifts or other discounts cannot not be applied to or used in conjunction with Gift Cards.
Cancelling a Gift Card order
- Hetty’s Kitchen cannot cancel, refund or exchange a gift card once it has been gifted.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery/receipt of the e-gift voucher. In cases where your Hetty’s Kitchen gift card is lost or stolen, Hetty’s Kitchen is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Hetty’s Kitchen cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Hetty’s Kitchen gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Hetty’s Kitchen gift cards have a unique voucher code number which is required for online purchases. Hetty’s Kitchen cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the unique voucher code have become known to another party.
- Gift subscriptions are purchased for set periods of either 3, 6 or 12 months.
- The gifter pays for the full period of the subscription upfront and will be charged £0 each following month for the duration of the subscription.
- The subscription can only be cancelled and refunded up to 3 working days before the first box is due to be dispatched. No cancellations or refunds can be made after this point for the duration of the subscription period. However if required we can change the address or date of subsequent boxes, so long as we are given 5 working days notice before the dispatch day of subsequent boxes.
- To amend the subscription it can be managed or cancelled via your customer account. To obtain a refund after cancellation it must meet the above time criteria and you must notify customer services on email@example.com. No refunds are automatically generated without getting in touch with customer services first.
- The recipient will receive one Lucky Dip box for each month their gifter has purchased.
- The first box will arrive shortly after the gifters chosen dispatch day (sent Tracked 24 with a next day delivery aim)
- All subsequent months boxes will be dispatched as close to the original chosen date as possible, e.g. if the first box was dispatched on November 5th, the following month we will aim to dispatch the second box on December 5th.
- We may need to change the subsequent months dispatch date if the date falls on a day we do not send out post. Our dispatch days are Tuesday-Friday and we send by Royal Mail Tracked 24. In these circumstances we will choose as close a date to the original as possible.
- Delivery of the first box includes a card explaining that the recipient has been gifted a subscription. The card will explain who the gift is from, how long the subscription is for, approximately when they will receive subsequent box deliveries and how to contact Hetty’s Kitchen should they need to change the address of their subscription box.
- Gift subscriptions are only to be gifted to one person or family at a single address and cannot be transferred between different parties each month.
- Gift Subscriptions are only valid for the Lucky Dip boxes and cannot be created for any other box or product. Therefore it is the gifters responsibility to make sure the recipient has no food allergies or dietary requirements prior to the purchase of the subscription. The Lucky Dip boxes change their content through the year but always contain wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, soy and traces od sesame. They sometimes will contain nuts, peanuts, non vegetarian marshmallow, fish (gelatin in sprinkles), sulphites and barley. The brownies are produced and packed in an environment that may contain traces of celery, cereals containing gluten(such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts).